[climacs-devel] Re: UI issues: Meta and completion display

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Sun Jun 15 08:57:17 UTC 2008

Maciej Katafiasz <mathrick at gmail.com> writes:

> Okay, so it says key-name :alt-left, there's more info, but no way to
> copy or paste it, so the best I could do is to give you a screenshot :).
> Incidentally, there's also no way to paste into Climacs from the outside
> world, neither PRIMARY (ie. middle click) nor CLIPBOARD (ie. clipboard)
> seem to work.

Actually, for arcane reasons, you can copy from the *standard-output*
view by holding down Shift and selecting the text with the mouse while
holding down the primary button.

You're correct that there's no way to paste from the outside world
into Climacs, however, and fixing that will require some additional
work on McCLIM (CLIM does not specify a standard way to access the
clipboard).

> Ah, I see. And is there a way to get a listener inside Climacs?

No.

--
\  Troels
/\ Henriksen