[climacs-devel] c-syntax and java syntax / list motion commands

Taylor R Campbell campbell at mumble.net
Mon Jun 4 15:58:43 UTC 2007

While loading Climacs myself, I also noticed a few other warnings that
shouldn't be there.  Loading text-syntax.lisp implicitly creates new
generic functions BACKWARD-ONE-PARAGRAPH, FORWARD-ONE-PARAGRAPH,
BACKWARD-ONE-SENTENC, and FORWARD-ONE-SENTENCE, all of which should
have been defined by DEFGENERIC in Drei.  The problem is that
text-syntax.lisp is loaded in the DREI-SYNTAX package, which doesn't
use DREI-MOTION, which is where those generics live.  I think that
text-syntax.lisp should probably be in its own package, as
packages.lisp suggests, which should use DREI-MOTION.