[climacs-devel] dvi display in Climacs

Boris Tschirschwitz tuchol at gmail.com
Mon May 29 10:22:41 UTC 2006

Hi.

I'm--as probably most Lisp fans writing lots of LaTeX--toying with
that idea of having a better live preview of TeX in my editor.
I think that the pytex tex demon might make it possible to do a much
better job than preview.
For me this is mostly about writing math, but I could also see this as
being useful for literate programming, which is for my taste just too
ugly in the  editor.

Could you provide me with a few pointers into McCLIM and Climacs about
how to get them to use dvi or pdf in a  text stream?

Thanks,
Tucho.