[climacs-devel] keyboard macros, display protocol

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Fri May 5 20:19:41 UTC 2006

Christophe Rhodes writes:

 > Maybe to put people on the same page, I attach two diffs.  The first
 > is an implementation of low-display-mark and high-display-mark, and
 > use in the adjust-cache function used in basic-syntax.

Unless I have missed something, introducing these new marks does not
look like the right solution to me.  The buffer protocol should not
have to know about the complications that arise because of keyboard
macros.

Perhaps we should instead make sure (say by checking executingp) that
redisplay is not called while a keyboard macro is being executed.

--
Robert Strandh