[climacs-devel] asdf-installability

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu May 4 08:00:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

I would like to take a snapshot of what we have and make it
asdf-installable.  I don't intend to do any release engineering, but I
would like something that minimally works (which probably means that
someone needs to sort out the situation with completion errors: is it
still the case that M-x Something RET gives a lisp error?  Is my
stream-accept method good enough?

(The point of this snapshot is to give a somewhat stable base that
works with a released, asdf-installable version of McCLIM.)

Cheers,

Christophe