[climacs-devel] testing syntaxes

Nicolas Sceaux nicolas.sceaux at free.fr
Sat Feb 25 16:31:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was wondering how do you usually test a syntax while developping it.
For instance, how to see the parse-tree of a buffer? From which entry
point do you access it?

I hacked climacs-gui::climacs to store the climacs application-frame
inside a *climacs-frame* variable, and then I inspect it with slime's
inspector, and navigate until I find the relevant syntax object and its
stack-top slot (this is lisp-syntax). But this is not really convenient
and I'm sure people here have better way to present parse trees.

nicolas