[climacs-devel] cl-automaton -- patch to print minimal forms of regexps

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 12:10:46 UTC 2005

> Alex: I like reading consistently formatted files, and you created the
> one I'm patching, so if you have a style I'm happy to fit with it.

Thanks! As you might guess, I am swamped with other things and it will again
take me some time to go through the code. Could you add some unit tests for it?
(Perhaps we should add the coverage utility to climacs.) As for the formatting,
my two basic rules are: (1) use as few lines of code and comments as possible,
and (2) no line should be longer than 80 characters (or 79, whatever looks nice
in Emacs).

Alex