[climacs-devel] Question about the info-pane display function

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Fri Oct 21 20:25:13 UTC 2005

Robert Strandh <strandh at labri.fr> writes:

> Sure, but, I think the point is that there are several pieces of
> information in the info pane, and each one could have a different
> presentation type.  Since format calls ordinary print functions, it
> won't do.

A subset of FORMAT could be implemented (it should be relatively easy,
as the more tricky looping and logic constructs are not really
needed), that PRESENTs, instead of printing. An
info-pane-format-string of "~B" could then PRESENT the name of the
current buffer, and so forth.

--
Troels "Athas" Henriksen