[climacs-devel] Point - buffer or pane? (plus syntax resetting)

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 23:15:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

Sounds fine to me, but I need to check the archive first. I think there were
some discussions on where point and friends should belong. As for the syntax
reset, I am not familiar enough with syntax-related code to approve this change
at the moment.

Regarding your Isearch-related post:

> 1. Is this actually a useful thing for me to do?

My guess is that things like this are useful to other users, too. I'm not sure
if I understood the question.

> 2. Is this the right form of diff?

The form is probably fine, but the line numbers did not match, so I patched
gui.lisp manually.

> 3. Is (display-message ..) the way to go for this kind of thing? (It
almost seems too easy...)

I don't know, it seems to work. I saw similar uses of display-message, too.

Thanks,
Alex