[climacs-devel] Lisp Syntax suggestions

John Q Splittist splittist at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 06:56:17 UTC 2005

Robert Strandh wrote:
> When I apply this patch and then try to load lisp-syntax.lisp into a
> Climacs buffer, Climacs seems to go into an infinite loop.

Sorry about that -- try this one. (It was your funky |( names* | wot
dont it, of course.)

This patch replaces the previous one. Like the previous one, it makes
two other gratuitous changes:

* adds highlighting of &foo forms in +dark-green+ (made it easier to see
when that part of display was working properly)

* makes Christophe's change to the cursor-drawing code, so the cursor
extends from ascender to descender, rather than to the base line).

JQS