[climacs-devel] buffer-object vs. element* and such

Aleksandar Bakic a_bakic at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 23:16:05 UTC 2005

> There are similar calls in, say,
> redisplay-with-syntax in syntax.lisp, where one would expect the code not to
> depend on flexichain.

Actually, this is fine, I forgot to coerce the result of my buffer-sequence
method to vector, like in the case of standard-buffer... BTW, the protocol says
this method should return a sequence, not necessarily a vector. Method
display-line in syntax.lisp assumes that line is a vector without explicitly
specializing the line formal on it.

Alex