[climacs-devel] Per-pane command-tables?

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Dec 15 12:48:36 UTC 2005

Is there a way to associate command-tables with pane-classes? (If this
is more properly asked on mcclim-devel I'll do so.)

The reason I'm asking is that I'd like to make eg. arrow-keys work in
a typeout-pane for scrolling around, and I'd rather not test with
buffer-pane-p in the command definitions.

Also, climacs user manual chap. 9. refers to a proposal to change
buffer/pane relations. Is this done already?

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus              Schemer: "Buddha is small, clean, and serious."
                   Lispnik: "Buddha is big, has hairy armpits, and laughs."