[Clfswm-devel] Archive

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Thu Oct 30 19:56:06 UTC 2014

Richard writes:

> Hello,

Hi, welcome on this list.

> Am I correct in thinking that this is the main source for clfswm user
> support? If so is there any searchable archive of the mailing list?
> Many mailing lists have searchable archives on e.g: gmane.org, but I
> can not find any archive for this list.

You are right, this mailing list is the most efficient way to have
support on clfwsm. Unfortunately, the mailing list method have changed
over the years (mailman -> mlmmj -> mailman) and I don't know if
archives has been saved.

So, ask here, I'll be very pleased to answer your questions.

Also, you can also talk on the wiki : http://trac.common-lisp.net/clfswm/wiki/English

BTW, I'm registering clfswm-devel on gmame.org

> Many thanks, Richard.

Regards,

Philippe