[clfswm-devel] Questions / Feature requests regarding the focus policy

Renaud Casenave-Péré renaud at casenave-pere.fr
Wed Mar 20 10:10:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am starting to fiddle with the focus policy of my frames and windows and I am
missing "follow mouse" focus policy. There are three sloppy variants but I would
really like a follow mouse one. May I ask for its addition to clfswm ?

I also would like to be able to keep windows from stealing the focus
automatically. For example, if I launch conkeror from the terminal (even if it
is already open), the focus automatically change to conkeror, but I would like
to be able to stay on the terminal window and prevent conkeror from stealing my
focus. Would this be possible in a simple way ?

Thanks !

--
Renaud Casenave-Péré