[clfswm-devel] CLFSWM (gNewSense)

Philipp Kroos Philipp.Kroos at t-online.de
Thu Mar 8 10:12:12 UTC 2012

If you can (load "load.lisp") from a running X,
it should suffice to put the line
clisp "/path/to/load.lisp"
in a file .xinitrc in your homedir.

`startx` looks for ~/.xinitrc and executes the commands it finds in there.
You can also start additional programs from there or configure your
xserver, but you must do it prior to starting clfswm and possibly
backgrounded, like so:
xsetroot -solid '#ffffff'   # black background, x-setting
xcompmgr &                  # provides transparency, runs in the background
clisp ...                   # Execute wm

Philipp