[clfswm-devel] Clfswmrc

Valentin Plechinger v.plechinger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 20:02:04 UTC 2012

Thanks to you all, I found some nice ways to improve the overall experience.

>> Actually, i don't think that my timing-based autostart is really good
>> idea, but I haven't found any better way to start apps in predefined
>> frames.

They sometimes start in the wrong frame, so it's not optimal

> You can also use a new window hook like the one I use for the Surf
> window. And then remove the hook on frames when all your autoload
> applications are started.
> See here: http://common-lisp.net/project/clfswm/dot-clfswmrc
> in set-surf-frame-nw-hook and init-surf-frame functions.

I need to look into that

Also, when I start mplayer from the shell, the background window turns
black until I click on it or do something else (then it stays as it
should).
Is this a known bug?

Best regards