[clfswm-devel] How can I put xvkbd on the top?

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Wed Feb 16 11:03:31 UTC 2011

Desmond O. Chang writes:

> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 07:40, Philippe Brochard
> <pbrochard at common-lisp.net> wrote:
>> Philippe Brochard writes:
>>

>> [...]
>>
>>> Now there is the crash on reload and the too many flickering problem to
>>> be fixed :)
>>>
>> The crash on reload/reset is fixed in the last commit.
>
> It doesn't crash now.  But when I reload clfswm if xvkbd is open,
> clfswm will report:
>
> CLFSWM Error: XLIB:GET-PROPERTY: used closed display #<XLIB:DISPLAY
> XLIB:CLOSED-DISPLAY #x2095CEAE>.
>
> Then, I can't click the same corner (top-right) to hide xvkbd.  I have
> to close it completely then rerun it.
>
> Tested on 80d56ee.

I haven't this error (I don't know why. But this is the expected error
report following the code). I have added a close hook called just before
closing the display which close cleanly the notify window, the clfswm
terminal and the virtual keyboard.
I hope the close this part of the code. It's laborious on my side :)