[clfswm-devel] clfswm and FreeBSD

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Tue Dec 6 22:51:09 UTC 2011

Deepak Tripathi writes:

> Team,

Hi, welcome on this list.

> I have tried clfswm on FreeBSD and found that after configure the
> generated shell file is only meant for GNU systems.
>
> I have made a patch to work with FreeBSD box.

Thanks, what about a platform specific test ?
if $XDG_CACHE_HOME is defined, use it else switch to $HOME/.clfswm
Note that you can change this at configure time with the -d or
--dump-path options.

[...]

> I don't find $XDG_CACHE_HOME, also i have chooses  sblc to run clfwsm.

There is (at least) another thing which is maybe platform specific.
Please can you test the standard menu (Second Mode, Control+m, d).
clfswm use the content of the $XDG_DATA_DIRS (bound normally to
/usr/share/applications/).

Thanks a lot for your report.

Philippe