[OT] Browsers Re: [clfswm-devel] SVN version with clisp 2.44 ?

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Sun Mar 23 01:00:27 UTC 2008

   > If you are using firefox to browse the web, you can use Mozex
   > http://mozex.mozdev.org/, so that it fires emacs or whatever editor
   > you want to edit the textarea.

   This seems to be nice but I use epiphany so I do copy/paste manually.

Why this choice ? What does epiphany offer that would be missing
in Mozilla Firefox ? (Note I do not use firefox, I never liked it
-too bloated-. Though I am still waiting to see improvements.
Maybe one day... Currently I am sticking on nero-el or precisely
a fork of mine).

	Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org