[clfswm-devel] SVN version with clisp 2.44 ?

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Wed Mar 12 01:00:25 UTC 2008

   > I will try to see if a FUSE project against trac exists, this
   > could be a cool alternative.

   Tell us if you have something working. All my tests failed :(

Well here are my own test results:

1. as expected, track-wiki refused to work
2. oddmuse, even with my development version, did not work either

As for the FUSE project, I tried hard to find something but
except mediawikifs, there is no profusion of such project. This
is the problem with the multiplication of wiki engines regrouping
each time a really small user community.

The only solution is to use a emacs-w3m as a last resort ;)

	Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org