[clfswm-devel] [BUG] can't run a program from the input query ?

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Tue Mar 11 07:46:29 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

> Hi,
>
> When in second mode, I can't access the run programm from input
> query. In fact, typing m->y->! just does nothing.
>
> Is that normal ? I do not think so.

Hum, that's not normal. That works on my machine with the last
revision.
Can you invest and examine the run-program-from-query-string function
in clfswm-util.lisp. The *second-mode-program* variable must be set to
your shell command. Add a:

(dbg *second-mode-program*) in the run-program-from-query-string
function.

If all is ok, add the same thing at the end of the second-key-mode
function in clfswm-second-mode.lisp.

Tell me what's going wrong.

Philippe

--