[clfswm-devel] [FEATURE REQUEST] CLFSWM equivalent to emacs C-h k ?

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Tue Mar 11 07:39:49 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

> Hi,
>
> I post it here but this is something I would like to see
> implemented.
>
> I am pretty sure you are all GNU Emacs users so I won't explain
> what C-h k does :)

Ah, yes, this can be added on the identify-key. Just a search in each
key table when a key is pressed. It's on my TODO.

In all cases, if you need to know the keybinding you can use:

  Alt+F1 h : For a global keybinding
  Alt+F1 b : For the binding of the current mode

Another way is to regenerate the documentation. From the REPL when
clfswm is loaded

(produce-all-docs)

This create keys.txt and keys.html.

Philippe