[clfswm-devel] How to install clisp for clfswm?

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Mon Feb 18 20:15:20 UTC 2008

[I don't know in which loop is this mail but it doesn't reach the
mailing list - so second try...]

Matthieu Moy a écrit :

> Philippe Brochard <pbrochard at common-lisp.net> writes:
>
>> Matthieu Moy a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>> Hi, thanks for trying clfswm!
>
> De rien, merci de l'avoir écrit ;-).

Ah, de rien aussi :) clfswm est avant tout pour mon usage perso. Tant
mieux s'il sert à quelqu'un d'autre.

> (BTW, you might not remember, we discussed clfswm on a Linuxfr journal
> some time ago. I'm the one looking for the way out ion3 ;-) ).

Yes, I remember this. I hope you'll like clfswm.

> Thanks for the hints, I'll try that tonight. I think most of what you
> write here should be included in the INSTALL. The install instructions
> for clisp are really hard to get and understand (it's much easier to
> find outdated documentation than finding an accurate one, and "google
> clisp clx" doesn't help much).

I'm not sure it's my job to explain how to install clisp but there is
no cost to add some hints in the INSTALL file.

Good luck,

Philippe

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>