[cleric-devel] Fwd: cleric and asdf3

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:25:22 UTC 2013

Dear Lisp hacker(s),

ASDF3 now checks deferred warnings by default.
On SBCL, this means that it will treat as an error
any undeclared free variable, including forward references to special variables
as well as any undefined function that isn't defined by the end of the system.

Using cl-test-grid to compile all the systems in quicklisp,
we found the following failure on a system we believe you maintain.
Can you please fix it?

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can
bribe the people with their own money. — Alexis de Tocqueville

http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=18nuy2kr27

; file: /home/testgrid/quicklisp-patched2/dists/quicklisp/software/cleric-20130128-git/src/epmd.lisp
; in: DEFUN CLERIC-EPMD:PUBLISH
;     (CLERIC-EPMD::LISTENING-P)
;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   undefined function: CLERIC-EPMD::LISTENING-P

;     (CLERIC-EPMD::LISTENING-PORT)
;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   undefined function: CLERIC-EPMD::LISTENING-PORT

;     (CLERIC-EPMD::NODE-NAME (CLERIC-EPMD::THIS-NODE))
;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   undefined function: CLERIC-EPMD::NODE-NAME

;     (CLERIC-EPMD::START-LISTENING)
;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   undefined function: CLERIC-EPMD::START-LISTENING

;     (CLERIC-EPMD::THIS-NODE)
;
; caught STYLE-WARNING:
;   undefined function: CLERIC-EPMD::THIS-NODE
;
; compilation unit finished
;   Undefined functions:
;     COMMON-LISP-ERLANG-INTERFACE::DECODE-ERLANG-TUPLE
COMMON-LISP-ERLANG-INTERFACE::ERLANG-TUPLE-REF
CLERIC-EPMD::LISTENING-P CLERIC-EPMD::LISTENING-PORT
CLERIC-EPMD::NODE-NAME CLERIC-EPMD::START-LISTENING
CLERIC-EPMD::THIS-NODE
;   Undefined variables:
;     CLERIC-EPMD::+HIGHEST-VERSION-SUPPORTED+
CLERIC-EPMD::+LOWEST-VERSION-SUPPORTED+
;   caught 2 WARNING conditions
;   caught 7 STYLE-WARNING conditions
Unhandled SERIOUS-CONDITION of type COMPILE-FAILED-ERROR is signaled:
Lisp compilation failed