[cldoc-devel] Re: asdf-binary-locations

Iban HATCHONDO hatchond at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 11 00:32:41 UTC 2007

Patch applied.
Web site documentation updated as well.

Cheers,
Iban.

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Kilian Sprotte <kilian.sprotte at googlemail.com>
À : cldoc-devel at common-lisp.net
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 10 Janvier 2007, 19h05mn 06s
Objet : Re: Re : [cldoc-devel] Re: asdf-binary-locations

Hi,

On 1/10/07, Iban HATCHONDO <hatchond at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> This helps when using the common lisp controller doesn't it ?

To be honest, I am not sure about that. I was just thinking about
http://www.cliki.net/ASDF-Binary-Locations.

> Otherwise the system can't find the css file ?
Exactly :)

> thanks for the patch.
> I'll apply asap.

Cool!
Thanks,
  Kilian

PS: I am looking for some LISP contact in France - if you like, you
could tell me offline,
where you are based? (I am in Paris)