[cldoc-devel] MK-DEFSYSTEM

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:46:46 UTC 2006

Hi

I made CLDOC work with MK-DEFSYSTEM.  The changes are trivial, however,
they are not foolproof and they are not very nice to look at.  I feel
that CLDOC makes a few assumptions about ASDF that are not true of
MK-DEFSYSTEM.

Apart from that, it seems to me that while the file-oriented output is
a nice thing, a package oriented one would be nice as well.  Would it
be difficult to set it up?

Cheers

Marco

PS.  CLDOC fails to handle a set of files that have not been loaded
beforehand.  I don't have a problem with that, but it is something that
should appear in the documentation.

--
Marco Antoniotti