[clbuild-devel] clbuild2 and CCL

Greg Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Mon Jan 3 23:35:35 UTC 2011

I'm trying to use clbuild2 with CCL and have had a couple issues. One is that there seems to be a bug with "--implementation" (diff attached).

The other is that (after I've applied the aforementioned patch) when I do:

	clbuild --implementation ccl slime

it still tries to use SBCL:

	$ clbuild --implementation ccl slime
	clbuild: no valid core file /home/lisp/greg/clbuild2/sbcl-base.core, dumping now...
	This is SBCL 1.0.31.0.debian, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
	More information about SBCL is available at <http://www.sbcl.org/>.

	SBCL is free software, provided as is, with absolutely no warranty.
	It is mostly in the public domain; some portions are provided under
	BSD-style licenses. See the CREDITS and COPYING files in the
	distribution for more information. *

Any suggestions?