[clbuild-devel] compile-implementation sbcl

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Sep 23 13:30:17 UTC 2010

Quoting Petter Gustad (clbuild at gustad.com):
> It appears to be a problem with how clbuild organize the fasl's and
> where sbcl locates the constants.lisp-temp file:

Based on the error message, it looks to me like ASDF is looking for
SBCL's contribs in the wrong place.

clbuild sets up ASDF is a pretty straight-forward (and probably also
old-fashioned way).

Presumably that means that it works only with normal ASDF, not the ASDF2
that SBCL includes these days.

I'm not running ASDF2 yet, but if anyone can confirm whether it works
(and if not, provide patches), then please let me know.

d.