[clbuild-devel] ASDF source registry woes

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:58:25 UTC 2010

Hello,

I recently noticed that my clbuild2-built lisp image was not picking
up new systems from ~/src/lisp/*/ despite having the proper ASDF
source registry :tree configuration in place. I fixed this by calling
asdf:clear-source-registry at the end of asdf-setup.lisp[1].

However, I fear that I might be missing some subtlety in the previous
source registry clearing code. My system seems to able to find the
SBCL contribs; is that good enough a test?

Cheers,

[1] <http://gitorious.org/~luismbo/clbuild2/clbuild2-luis/commit/73ad98a67a4d269fe3028a035f4f169952b11d17>

--
Luís Oliveira