[clbuild-devel] "Feature-Request": Adding lisp-magick to clbuild

Daniel White daniel at whitehouse.id.au
Mon Sep 7 00:11:09 UTC 2009

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 23:20:17 +0200
Christoph Senjak <christoph.senjak at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I would like to use clbuild as an easier way of installing all
> dependencies for my project. Fortunately, almost all dependencies can
> be installed, except for lisp-magick. Unfortunately, I cannot add
> lisp-magick myself because it is a tar-download. Is it possible for
> you to add a darcs-repository for lisp-magick to your mirror and add
> lisp-magick to clbuild?

The following line would work:

lisp-magick get_tarball http://www.nil.at/download/lisp-magick-0.7.tar.gz

I think the documentation on the site is old, since the 'get_tarball'
command now unpacks the contents into a local darcs repository.  This
is done so that you can rollback changes if an updated tarball causes
problems.

--
Daniel White