[clbuild-devel] hunchentoot dependencies

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:05:28 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for the quick response to the hunchentoot v.1.0 woes.
I was just reading a report from someone else about building
hunchentoot, and they were very happy with clbuild but noticed that
hunchentoot now relies on two dependencies that are not picked up by
the system: bordeaux-threads, Usocket.

Here is a diff of the dependencies file:

diff -rN old-clbuild/dependencies new-clbuild/dependencies
121c121
< hunchentoot alexandria babel cffi chunga cl+ssl cl-base64 cl-fad
cl-ppcre flexi-streams md5 rfc2388 trivial-features
trivial-gray-streams url-rewrite
---
> hunchentoot alexandria babel cffi chunga cl+ssl cl-base64 cl-fad cl-ppcre flexi-streams md5 rfc2388 trivial-features trivial-gray-streams url-rewrite usocket bordeaux-threads

and I have attached the diff as well.  Could someone check this out
and apply it?

Thanks,

Rohan