[clbuild-devel] Further library additions (external-program, symbolicweb)

Daniel White daniel at whitehouse.id.au
Thu Jan 15 14:52:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:19:41 +0100
David Lichteblau <david at lichteblau.com> wrote:

> Quoting Daniel White (daniel at whitehouse.id.au):
> > * Added symbolicweb and supporting libraries (aromyxo sw-http)
>
> Something is wrong here:
>
> NEW darcs get sw-http
> Unapplicable patch:
> Wed Dec 24 07:09:07 CET 2008  Lars Rune N¸stdal <larsnostdal at gmail.com>
>   * round-trip.lisp is gone
>   Ignore-this: 67ca4499602c542bc752eff03b10acca
> darcs: ./src/round-trip.lisp: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)
>
> I'm using darcs 2.0.2 from Debian.

Ew.  I forgot I had the same error with both 2.0.2 and 1.0.9rc1 from
Debian.  I have been running the code and all seems well but holding
off on applying the patch until this has been resolved is probably
a good idea.

I'll forward a note to the symbolicweb mailing list in the meantime.

--
Daniel White