[clbuild-devel] ediware link seems to be not updating

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:23:29 UTC 2009

Yes, I thought that would be a good idea as well.  I think I will just
tweak clbuild
for myself and see how that works.  The only thing I was a little worried about
was whether the libraries became horrible unstable between releases, but
from what I have seen of edi's projects, I doubt it.

And it looks like this url will be stable for a while, from the looks
of that discussion.

Rohan