[clbuild-devel] ediware link seems to be not updating

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:40:26 UTC 2009

Hi all,

First like to say that I love clbuild, and use it for cl development,
thanks for all the great work.

Something I have noticed in the last couple of days is that the
ediware stuff is not updating correctly.  New versions of hunchentoot,
chunga and others have been released, but this is not being
reflected in clbuild.  I have looked into this a bit, and sure enough
the latest changes to the darcs mirror is December 02.  I am not sure
if the cronjob that is supposed to create the nightly build has
stopped or if there is something wrong with the script that pulls the
tarballs into the darcs repository is giving errors, but the updates
are not happening.

One thing that has occurred to me is that the new versions have some
major departures from the last, and that it is producing a bunch of
conflicts.

Could someone notify the maintainer of the darcs mirror that there is
something wrong?

Thanks, I am looking forward to using the new hunchentoot, hence this
mail. :)

Thanks again to everyone for such a great piece of software.

Rohan