[clbuild-devel] Absolute links

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Tue Apr 28 13:33:19 UTC 2009

Quoting Leslie P. Polzer (sky at viridian-project.de):
> Is there a particular reason for clbuild to use
> absolute links instead of relative ones?
>
> It makes migration of a clbuild library collection
> to another machine or even directory unnecessarily hard.

Although I haven't written the current version of the symlink logic, my
impression is that there probably was no particular reason clbuild did
it this way.  I agree that relative links would be better.

I have just pushed a patch implementing that idea, and hopefully I
haven't broken all those register_asd functions while doing so.  Please
review and test.

d.