[clbuild-devel] clayworks in wnnp-projects.

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Mon Apr 27 05:39:49 UTC 2009

Quoting madnificent at gmail.com (madnificent at gmail.com):
> could you include support for claymore by adding the following to wnpp-projects?

It could help if you told us a little about what these projects are for.

Sometimes we get addition requests for well-known projects that everyone
on cliki/#lisp/cll is aware of, such that we don't have to do any
research to find out.

But apparently you don't even have cliki pages for your project, it
isn't immediately googleable either, and you only list git:// urls in
your mail without any extra information.

So before learning more, I'm afraid I'm not inclined to add projects I
don't use myself and haven't even heard about.

d.