[clbuild-devel] build --main-projects fails due to missing STEFIL?

Albert Krewinkel krewinkel at gmx.net
Wed Oct 22 04:23:57 UTC 2008

On Oct 21, 2008, at 4:59 PM, Oisín Mac Fhearaí wrote:

> However, then trying to build main-projects again:
>
> [...]
>
> Perhaps some missing functionality in the SBCL build on OS X?

That looks like a bug in usocket.  You may be able to work around it
by compiling usocket yourself, i.e. do:
$ ./clbuild lisp
* (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :usocket)

and then try building it into the monster core again.  Worked for me
(usocket sources where updated a few hours ago, so the bug might have
been fixed).  You might want to inform the usocket developers about
this, though.

Please keep reporting any problems you experience, this very helpful
(for me, at least).

Thanks,
Albert