[clbuild-devel] Optional parameter for 'clbuild {prebuild, lisp}'

Daniel White daniel at whitehouse.id.au
Sat Nov 29 18:00:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:16:57 -0800
Albert Krewinkel <krewinkel at gmx.net> wrote:
> True, I changed that.
> $ ./clbuild --implementation sbcl COMMAND
> is now legal for the whole set of commands.  Someone with better English
> skills than me please have a look at the documentation I added to the
> long-help output.

Just one nitpick.

Would the following:

clbuild --implementation LISP_IMPLEMENTATION COMMANDS+

Be better as:

clbuild --implementation LISP_IMPLEMENTATION COMMAND...

Which seems to be the preferred method of specifying a required
parameter that can have multiple values.

I'm largely wondering wondering because this seems to be the same sort
of style that the documentation uses.

--
Daniel White