[clbuild-devel] *.asd file

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sat Nov 29 10:58:40 UTC 2008

Quoting Daniel White (daniel at whitehouse.id.au):
> Yes, this fixes the symptom, not the problem.

It's pretty much unrelated, I'd say.  Ben's patch doesn't apply to
current clbuild anyway, because your register_asd change already fixed
this issue.

> cells-gtk is not an included project anymore and used to need special
> rules for linking some hidden .asd files.

Okay, patch applied.

But the other lines have the same problem.  If any of mcclim, clg,
eclipse, or cffi aren't installed, there's a broken symlink.

Basically, all the rules in link_extra_asds needs the same logic that
register_asd already has.

d.