[clbuild-devel] Problem installing Weblocks

Daniel White daniel at whitehouse.id.au
Thu Nov 6 23:20:40 UTC 2008

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:17:33 +1000
Daniel White <daniel at whitehouse.id.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:42:46 -0000 (UTC)
> "David Barker" <kzar at kzar.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Doing clbuild clean didn't seem to help. I then tried a mrproper to really
> > start a fresh. This time cl-containers seems to be required as well but
> > that is having problems installing.
> >
> > The error seems to be similar to the problem I had earlier that your patch
> > fixed, here is a dump of that output: http://kzar.co.uk/weblocks8
> >
> > Any ideas on that?
> >

> Yes, docudown is missing.
>
> A patch is attached.

Additionally, if you run into any problem with cl-containers regarding
metatilities-base, I've currently got a hacky patch to get it to
compile on my system.

diff -rN old-cl-containers/cl-containers.asd new-cl-containers/cl-containers.asd
88c88
<   :depends-on ((:version :metatilities-base "0.6.6")))
---

--
Daniel White