[clbuild-devel] Library suggestion

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:36:13 UTC 2008

Hello list,

I hadn't looked at clbuild before Andreas Fuchs called attention to it
on planet lisp -- looks good, though. Now, of course, as a
conscientious library maintainer, I want to cater to any user who
wants to use clbuild to install Postmodern. Would it be possible to
have that library added? I checked the dependencies, and it appears
that there are three small libraries that Postmodern depends on that
are also not yet supported by clbuild, so I give you this list:

Postmodern -- http://common-lisp.net/project/postmodern
A CLSQL-replacement for PostgreSQL databases

FiveAM -- http://common-lisp.net/project/bese/FiveAM.html
An automated testing framework from Macro Baringer

IEEE-floats -- http://common-lisp.net/project/ieee-floats
A tiny library for reading and writing binary floating point numbers (also mine)

trivial-utf-8 -- http://common-lisp.net/project/trivial-utf-8
Another tiny library (and also mine) for reading, writing, and
converting strings to and from UTF8 encoding.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.

Thanks,
Marijn