[clbuild-devel] WNPP: asdf-binary-locations

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Fri Feb 22 17:17:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

Quoting Stefan Nobis (stefan-ml at snobis.de):
> asdf-binary-locations get_darcs http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-containers/asdf-binary-locations/darcs/asdf-binary-locations
>
> Furthermore it may be interesting to integrate it in the build process
> (I like the idea of a centralized fasl directory).

thanks for the suggestion.  We would like to support as many lisp
projects as possible in clbuild.

However, currently I'd prefer to maintain a "wait and see" approach
towards ASDF extensions, and I won't add asdf-binary-locations at this
point.

Obviously that's a choice I can only make for my own clbuild branch.  If
you are interested in packaging up Gary's ASDF extension work in
general, and asdf-binary-locations in particular, perhaps you would like
to publish a clbuild branch with those changes somewhere yourself?
darcs makes that pretty easy.

d.