[clbuild-devel] Problem with swank dependencies

Matt Moriarity matt.moriarity at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 04:53:23 UTC 2008

I'm having a problem with certain projects that depend on swank, such as
arnesi and climacs. When I try to install them, I get an error that the
package "SWANK" cannot be found.

Some error output:

; compilation aborted because of fatal error:
;   READ failure in COMPILE-FILE:
;     SB-INT:SIMPLE-READER-PACKAGE-ERROR at 3402 (line 84, column 47) on
#<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file
/home/matt/src/clbuild/source/arnesi/src/log.lisp" {B004061}>:
;       package "SWANK" not found

Other than this, clbuild is a great project. Easiest lisp setup I've ever
seen.

--
Matt Moriarity
If Windows is the answer, you haven't properly understood the question.