[clbuild-devel] Newbie Confusion

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun Feb 3 18:27:56 UTC 2008

Quoting Victor Kryukov (victor.kryukov at gmail.com):
> 2. ~/bin/mysbcl (launches system sbcl with tailored core)
>
> #!/bin/sh
> sbcl --core ~/bin/sbcl.core
>
> 3. ~/bin/regenerate-mysbcl-core (regenerates mysbcl core with my
> favorite packages included).

Well, it would probably be more in the spirit of clbuild if it did that
iself, without the need for yet another wrapper script.

The issue is that "clbuild slime" uses "clbuild lisp", and that doesn't
use the monster.core.

The decision to avoid the core file for interactive use was intentional,
but we talked about adding a second command for those users who actually
want to use the core file in that situation.

Andreas, are you reading this?  Do you have a patch for "clbuild
monster"?

d.