[clbuild-devel] Optional parameter for 'clbuild {prebuild, lisp}'

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Tue Dec 23 18:48:26 UTC 2008

Quoting Albert Krewinkel (krewinkel at gmx.net):
> D'OH, never thought of this.  Changing the test to
>    [ -d "$lisp_command" -o ! -x "$lisp_command" ]
> fixes this.  I'm going to upload that in a second.
>
> Nevertheless, the whole thing remains rather buggy.  Let's see if I can
> clean it up over the holidays.

Thank you, that would be great.

I'm probably belaboring the point needlessly by now, but note that any
other executable that "happens" to be called $lisp_command would have
the same issue, since [ -x ] looks for files in the current directory,
but the current directory isn't usually in the $PATH on Unix.

Anyway, I basically only care about "clbuild slime", which shouldn't
call out to "clbuild --implementation ANYTHING lisp" if that ANYTHING
doesn't do the same thing that "clbuild lisp" would have done.

d.