[clbuild-devel] Recursive search for dependencies

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Wed Dec 17 07:52:49 UTC 2008

Quoting budden (budden-lisp at mail.ru):
> The only thing that is unclear (for me) is that this project of
> calculating dependencies is runned when we invoke
> "rebuild-dependencies" (am I right?).  So, if I don't have all
> projects installed and I am reluctant to install everything, I have to
> specify dependencies for my new system manually.  And I can not do it
> automatically until system is loaded.

The patch I already sent to the list implementing a separate file
my-dependencies didn't help you at all?

Note that you don't have to run "clbuild record-dependencies" with that
patch, you can also run

  clbuild run record-dependencies "YOUR-PROJECT" YOUR-FILE

and it will write the dependencies of YOUR-PROJECT to YOUR-FILE.

d.