clasp next steps ? speed-up ?

Andrew Robin andrew.t.robin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 03:10:19 UTC 2015

The place to type messages in freenode using Firefox is in the text box
spanning the bottom of the page. I couldn't find it a first either. To
talk to someone directly prefix your message with their nickname then :
space. If you can get that far, someone should be kind enough to help
you. If you don't see activity, try just sending a "Hello, anyone there?".

IRC is great for some things, but I agree the mailing list is better for
day to day async communication. I have been trying help support the
mailing list better. People are probably tired of listening to me, but
someone has to get things going. Then I'll shut up. :)

--Andy <o)