ml prefix |Re: clasp next steps ? speed-up ?

Markus Krummenacker kr at AI.SRI.COM
Wed Jun 24 05:34:46 UTC 2015

 >   Currently, work on the project seems to get
 > done through the IRC #clasp channel.  I have counted about 5 different
 > modes of communication on the Clasp project.  I prefer the mailing list
 > format because it is threaded, coherent, archived, and doesn't challenge my
 > limited attention span.

i totally agree with this preference as well.

i also like it when the subject line has a prefix indicating the
mailing list, such as [clasp-devel]

chris,

is there a way you could configure the ml to add such a prefix to the
subject line ?

Regards
Markus Krummenacker