clasp setup blues

Nicolas Hafner shinmera at tymoon.eu
Tue Jun 9 07:21:14 UTC 2015

Good morning.

I'm not Christian, but I'll answer anyway. I do recall having seen an
error like this before, but I can't recall the details of it, I'm
afraid. Can you paste the full log somewhere? The real cause might be
further up.

If you'd like, I can also upload an archive of a pre-built Clasp for you
to use. Maybe that would promise more immediate success.

Sincerely, Nicolas Hafner