[cl-xmpp-devel] cl-xmpp with usocket patch

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 06:24:38 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 12:47 AM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Burguz Omonov <burguzomo at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>  Sorry, the hotmail broke the xml content in my previous messages. I posted
>> the full execution log and the packet content as it was posted over the
>> wire, here:
>>
>> http://paste.lisp.org/display/63550

Well, by using

(require :cl-xmpp-sasl)
(xmpp:auth *connection* "clxmpp" "clxmpp" "res" :mechanism :sasl-plain)

instead of what you have in the paste, I got further, but that's not
to say that I got there. Now I actually got to the point where CXML
reports a stream-non-conformance, just as reported before.

Given the fact that I ported all of David's changes from his Git
archive, I don't understand yet why I see that error. However, to get
full grasp I have to do further reseach for which there's no time
today. I'll keep you posted.

Bye,

Erik.